We do our best to stay up-to-date regarding the Steampunk scene news and normally share the most interesting information through social media (you may be interested in following us in Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc.). I myself follow more than 150 rss feeds of relevant information sources and I am sharing with you ten of my favorite blogs in English language (sorted alphabetically):
- Airship Ambassador. Information for the Steampunk community.
- Beyond Victoriana. A multicultural perspective on Steampunk.
- Multiculturalism for Steampunk. A celebration of culture as a sourcebook for steampunks- a collection of costumery, tutorials, history, whimsy, and recipes to put a little global flair into your steampunk. In the future I hope to cover local festivals, spotlight steampunks who are getting in on the multi-cultural act, and have fellow steampunks post on the arts that they make and love.
- Steampunk by DreamSteam. A forum to share my own unique handmade steampunk-inspired jewelry and Steampunk discoveries from all over the world. Welcome!
- Steampunk Revue. A visual curation of Steampunk, Victoriana & The Pretty….
- The Gatehouse. Online Dieselpunk and Steampunk magazine.
- The Steampunk Home. I believe that Steampunk is more than just brass and watchparts. It’s finding a way to combine the past and the future in an aesthetic pleasing yet still punkish way. It’s living a life that looks old-fashioned, yet speaks to the future. It’s taking the detritus of our modern technological society and remaking it into useful things. Join me as I search for items for my house that combine the scientific romanticism of the Victorians with our real present and imagined future.
- The Steampunk Tribune. Reporting on Steampunk since 2007.
- The Traveler’s Steampunk. Res aetheris exploramus.
- Xerposa. All things Steampunk.
Do you miss any blog? Would you recommend others? Add them in the comments, we would be most glad to hear from you!
Latest posts by JF Alfaya (see all)
- Amazing Steampunk-inspired fine jewelers # Steampunk Hands Around the World 2017 - 06/02/2017
- Back to the circular economy idea: The Earth Circle - 03/02/2017
- Singular Events: Steam Garden 8 - 21/02/2016