We do our best to stay up-to-date regarding the Steampunk scene news and normally share the most interesting information through social media (you may be interested in following us in Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc.). I myself follow more than 150 rss feeds of relevant information sources and I am sharing with you ten of my favorite blogs in English language (sorted alphabetically):
- Airship Ambassador. Information for the Steampunk community.
- Beyond Victoriana. A multicultural perspective on Steampunk.
- Multiculturalism for Steampunk. A celebration of culture as a sourcebook for steampunks- a collection of costumery, tutorials, history, whimsy, and recipes to put a little global flair into your steampunk. In the future I hope to cover local festivals, spotlight steampunks who are getting in on the multi-cultural act, and have fellow steampunks post on the arts that they make and love.
- Steampunk by DreamSteam. A forum to share my own unique handmade steampunk-inspired jewelry and Steampunk discoveries from all over the world. Welcome!
- Steampunk Revue. A visual curation of Steampunk, Victoriana & The Pretty….
- The Gatehouse. Online Dieselpunk and Steampunk magazine.
- The Steampunk Home. I believe that Steampunk is more than just brass and watchparts. It’s finding a way to combine the past and the future in an aesthetic pleasing yet still punkish way. It’s living a life that looks old-fashioned, yet speaks to the future. It’s taking the detritus of our modern technological society and remaking it into useful things. Join me as I search for items for my house that combine the scientific romanticism of the Victorians with our real present and imagined future.
- The Steampunk Tribune. Reporting on Steampunk since 2007.
- The Traveler’s Steampunk. Res aetheris exploramus.
- Xerposa. All things Steampunk.
Do you miss any blog? Would you recommend others? Add them in the comments, we would be most glad to hear from you!