It is hard to believe that a whole year has gone by, as it seems like only yesterday when we presented our Tempus Fugit Collection of artisan sterling silver cufflinks with vintage watch movements. This collection offered three different models taking three classical forms as point of departure: Alpha (round), Beta (rectangular) and Gamma (romboid).
Inspired by its success, we have decided to develop it with new elements: rings and earrings (yes, this Steampunk jewelry collection on steroids!). We wanted to keep the same spirit, looking for:
- Uncompromising quality: artisan sterling silver jewelry made using traditional silversmith techniques.
- Minimalistic and timeless design, perfect for both everyday use and to stand out in any special occasion.
- Steampunk inspiration with a touch of the past, retrieving these delightful silver-colored vintage watch movements.
Feel free to have a look at the complete Tempus Fugit Collection and tell us what you think about the result. Would you like to see any other kind of jewelry piece added to this collection? We will be most pleased to hear from you!
Latest posts by JF Alfaya (see all)
- Amazing Steampunk-inspired fine jewelers # Steampunk Hands Around the World 2017 - 06/02/2017
- Back to the circular economy idea: The Earth Circle - 03/02/2017
- Singular Events: Steam Garden 8 - 21/02/2016