Are you looking for a classy pair of earrings for a special occasion? The ‘rain of pearls’ earrings are a safe bet to get a refined and sophisticated look… and be everyone’s envy!
Handmade blue-colored titanium short bar post earrings with freshwater cultured pearls string and titanium ear nuts.
Matching necklace available.
- Total length: 5 cm (1.97 in) approximately.
- Titanium rod: 3 mm (0.12 in) diameter approximately
- Freshwater cultured pearls: three pearls with 5-6 mm (0.20-0.24 in) diameter and one pearl with 6-7 mm (0.24-0.27 in) approximately.
Pearls are among the classic gemstones and bring light and a warm joyful feeling due to its organic nature. Titanium, by its part, is a fascinating metal; strong as stainless steel and lightweight as aluminium, is one of the materials that will help us build the future.
There are three reasons why this jewelry piece is truly one of kind:
- It has been hancrafted with love by the Decimononic crew in Madrid, Spain.
- Every button freshwater cultivated round pearl has a unique shape.
- Due to the artisan process used, metal color patterns are totally unrepeteable. Therefore, the color patterns of the jewelry piece that you will receive will not be identical to the product photo’s.
By the way, did you know that titanium jewelry is hypoallergenic? This is the reason why most medical prosthesis are made of this material. If you suffer from any allergy to precious metals, remember that this jewel may be a safe option for you.
Inspired by the mysterious beauty of the deep blue sea, the ‘Nautilus Collection’ matches the coldness of an avant-garde material like titanium and the organic warmth of pearls in order to bring to life versatile minimalist designs that guarantee everyday elegance. Do you want to know more about the inspiration source and technical challenges of developing this collection? Then we invite you to visit this page: Nautilus Collection.
Add this piece to your jewelry collection now and enjoy it for a lifetime following our care guide.
Make the most of your uniqueness, #BeSingular!