Do you love earrings with movement? We too. This is why we have created these versatile earrings, suitable for both everyday use and special occasions.
Handmade blue-colored titanium long bar earrings, freshwater cultured pearl and titanium ear nuts.
- Total length: 5.5 cm (2.16 in) approximately.
- Titanium rod: 3 mm (0.12 in) diameter.
- Freshwater cultured pearl: 5-5.5 mm (0.20-0.22 in) diameter approximately.
Pearls are among the classic gemstones and bring light and a warm joyful feeling due to its organic nature. Titanium, by its part, is a fascinating metal; strong as stainless steel and lightweight as aluminium, is one of the materials that will help us build the future.
There are three reasons why this jewelry piece is truly one of kind:
- It has been hancrafted with love by the Decimononic crew in Madrid, Spain.
- Every button freshwater cultivated round pearl has a unique shape.
- Due to the artisan process used, metal color patterns are totally unrepeteable.
By the way, did you know that titanium jewelry is hypoallergenic? This is the reason why most medical prosthesis are made of this material. If you suffer from any allergy to precious metals, remember that this jewel may be a safe option for you.
Inspired by the mysterious beauty of the deep blue sea, the ‘Nautilus Collection’ matches the coldness of an avant-garde material like titanium and the organic warmth of pearls in order to bring to life versatile minimalist designs that guarantee everyday elegance. Do you want to know more about the inspiration source and technical challenges of developing this collection? Then we invite you to visit this page: Nautilus Collection.
Add this piece to your jewelry collection now and enjoy it for a lifetime following our care guide.
Make the most of your uniqueness, #BeSingular!