The Abyssal Cuff
We are thrilled to share with you our design for the contest “Concurso de Diseño de Joya de Autor AJA”. Let us clarify that the design that gets more “likes” will be the winner, so… we are in your hands now.
Some details about the piece:
- Title.- Abbyssal
- Type of jewel.- Cuff
- Dimensions.- 75×65 mm
- Materials.- Titanium, sterling silver, stingray leather (galuchat), sodalite cabochon.
- Weight.- 29 g
- Designed by.- Decimononic
Considering that this year the topic of the contest is “The Sea”, we wanted to create a piece of jewelry that could resemble the strange creatures of the deep sea. We hope you like it as much as we do. Like it on Facebook and help us win the contest!
Edit May 5th 2015
As this jewel has been generating great expectation, we are pleased to share with you a brief technical memory we have written about it.
Latest posts by JF Alfaya (see all)
- Welcome, Never Was Lounge! - 24/05/2020
- ‘Diesel City’ by Stefan Prohaczka - 19/04/2020
- Decimononic participates in The Mystery Box creative challenge 2019 - 01/08/2019