About Laura Márquez’s Gallery
If you live in Spain and love art jewelry, you will have heard about Laura Marquez’s Gallery for sure. For those of you who have never heard about her, let us clarify that Laura Márquez is a renowned jeweller, expert gemologist and well-respected teacher with a long professional career and her own art jewelry gallery in Madrid since 1999.
My partner Irene López and I are most pleased to announce that some selected jewelry pieces from our Machinarium Collection are going to be exhibited at Laura Marquez’s Gallery until the end of February 2014. Taking advantage of the fact that not only art jewelry may be found at Laura Marquez’s Gallery, but also works of art of many other disciplines (painting, sculpture, etc.), an opening reception will take place on Thursday 12th December featuring our Machinarium Collection and the outstanding paintings of Natália Ruiz Llopart, a really promising multidisciplinary artist from Barcelona.
Why the Machinarium Collection?
Decimononic’s Machinarium Collection has been selected due to:
- The originality of its designs, with stark minimal lines and non-functional vintage or antique watch movements.
- The quality of its manufacturing, based on sterling silver and including first quality gemstones like black onyx, garnett, smoked quartz and others.
- The versatyle unisex style of many of its pieces, keeping always in mind that the availability of jewels addressed to gentlemen (such as cufflinks, tie bars, pendants and others) is a plus.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Laura for her confidence and invite you to visit the exhibition. If you are interested in contemporary jewelry, this is a must!
For further information: Official Announcement at Laura Marquez’s Gallery website (Spanish language).
Latest posts by JF Alfaya (see all)
- Welcome, Never Was Lounge! - 24/05/2020
- ‘Diesel City’ by Stefan Prohaczka - 19/04/2020
- Decimononic participates in The Mystery Box creative challenge 2019 - 01/08/2019