On April 2014 we wrote a blog post about the first collection of Royal Couture. We do not publish two reviews about the same designer very often, but Mª Ángeles Guisado is someone we admire: a creative and brave entrepreneur who deserves to succeed.
Royal Cuture has recently presented the Crow King Collection, targeted to a mysterious and daring woman. With dramatic lines, it is inspired by the black cinema divas and ‘Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell’ – the Susanna Clarke novel. Crêpe, velvet, tulle… an epic collection with versatile accesories like leather harnesses, feathered shoulder pads, etc.
If you love the results of this gorgeous photo session with the talented photographer Eva Ribot as much as we do, do mot miss its amazing making-of video. We encourage you to visit this blog post in order to discover all the amazing photos of this session featuring the Crow King designs.
- Design and styling: Royal Couture
- Photography: Eva Ribot
- MUA: Patricia Helena Ontañon Fuentes
- Hair Styling: Ana Maria Porras
- Modelling: Fashion Group – Laia Ginesta, Andrea Perez Ruiz, Shezzis Insomnia and Jorgina Julia Puigdevall
Latest posts by JF Alfaya (see all)
- Welcome, Never Was Lounge! - 24/05/2020
- ‘Diesel City’ by Stefan Prohaczka - 19/04/2020
- Decimononic participates in The Mystery Box creative challenge 2019 - 01/08/2019